One Nation. One People.
Visas are required by all foreign nationals including Liberians who have become naturalized in another country if they intend to visit Liberia. ECOWAS Citizens carrying an ECOWAS Passport may travel to Liberia visa-free.
Applicants for a Visa to enter Liberia must meet the requirements as documented below.
Biometrics processing for passport applicants is available.
1. Applicant must provide a copy of his/her Yellow Book (International Certificates of Vaccination). In accordance with WHO regulations, all persons entering Liberia are required to have a valid certificate of immunization against yellow fever.
2. Two (2) approved standard passport size photographs, taken within the last six (6) months. Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are unacceptable unless needed for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
3. All non-Liberian passport holders, as well as Liberians who are Naturalized UK citizens, are required to obtain a visa from the-Liberian Embassy in London, prior to travelling to Liberia.
4. A signed, completed application form must be submitted with the applicant’s passport
5. Self-addressed, prepaid envelope for RETURN OF document/s (Must be trackable mail – priority, overnight, UPS, ROYAL MAIL, CIBT, KEY TRAVEL, DIVERSITY etc.)
6. Payments: NO CASH OR PERSONAL CHEQUES ACCEPTED. All fees are non-refundable.
All fees must be paid in BRITISH POUNDS POSTAL ORDER – made payable to: Embassy of Liberia.
1. Incomplete application form
2. Unsigned passport
3. Expired passport
3a. Passports with less than 6 months validity
4. No passport pictures submitted
5. Wrong application form
6. No passport submitted
7. Insufficient funds
8. No application form submitted
9. None payment/incorrect payment amount
10. Lack of supporting documents
11. Invalid pictures
11a. Approved standard passport size photograph
12. Lack of pages in passport